Regenex Gold is a combination of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Anti Obesity Drug Peptide (AOD) and Polymer IA. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is made up of a wide range of saccharide biopolymers
Regenex Gold is a combination of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Anti Obesity Drug Peptide (AOD) and Polymer IA. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is made up of a wide range of saccharide biopolymers./www.tacomavetmedication.com
It occurs in the body naturally as a component of mammalian connective tissue and provides elastic and lubricating properties to synovial (joint) fluid and structural integrity to cartilage. It can be used to treat arthritic horses and is usually injected directly into the affected joints. It has shown to improve joint function as well as activate the tissue repair processes in articular cartilage. AOD is a component of growth hormone made up of a peptide chain which causes the breakdown of fat which dislodges stem cells which then act to repair damaged connective tissue, bone etc.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Improves Cartilage Quality – Chondrocytes are stimulated to produce more proteoglycans to build and repair cartilage matrix
2. Improves joint Fluid Quality – Synovial fibroblasts are stimulated to produce increased amounts of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid resulting in more normally-viscous joint fluid for optimal lubrication and shock absorption
3. Provides Anti-Inflammatory Activity – Inflammation is reduced via a powerful inhibitory effect on all mediators of the arachidonic acid cascade and lysosomal catabolic enzymes. Leukocyte migration into joints is also reduced.
4. Inhibits Destructive Enzymes – The release of many degradative enzymes which damage cartilage and cause peri-articular inflammation are inhibited. In addition, release of an enzyme which inhibits these degradative enzymes is stimulated.
5. Increases Blood Supply to Joints – Strong fibrinolytic action promotes dissolution of thrombi and fibrin deposits, and mobilisation of lipids and cholesterol in synovial tissues and subchondral blood vessels. This improves blood exchange to maximise healing ability and promote normal intraosseus pressure.WHY USE?
In joint disease, inflammation leads to the accumulation of inflammatory cells and degradative enzymes in the joint fluid which break down HA.
The loss of HA results in lowered viscosity of the joint fluid and further influx of inflammatory cells, leading to further cartilage damage and worsening joint disease. Supplementation of sodium hyaluronate helps to replace HA lost as a result of joint disease and thereby restores lubrication of the joint, reduces inflammatory infiltrates and minimises ongoing damage by using Regenex Gold.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
Regenex Gold give intra articular (in joints) up to 2ml per joint or as necessary
Available in 10mL vials
Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Anti Obesity Drug Peptide (AOD) and Polymer IA
Store below 25°C (Air Conditioned). Protect from direct light.
Keep out of reach from children.